Coronavirus policy update:
As restrictions ease and vaccinations increase...we will operate as follows:
- Building doors will remain locked to prevent uncontrolled walk in business.
- We urge customers to make appointments by phone.
- We still prefer that vehicles are dropped off ahead of time for service.
- We are reinstating "wait" appointments. If waiting in the building, we will limit the number of individuals as it is a small office. A mask MUST be worn inside the building.
- If waiting outdoors (weather permitting), we have chairs set up...and no mask is required.
- We will call when your vehicle is ready for pick up and if agreeable, transact payment and pick up of vehicle in a non-contact manner.
- Payment can still be made over the phone or now, you may transact in person.
- If the need arises for service, we will continue to do all we can to accommodate your needs in the safest way possible.
- We would like to express our gratitude to our customers who have and will continue to comply with these policies so graciously and respectfully. We appreciate each and every one of you.